Monday, November 16, 2015

Too Much Learning

I made it back WOOHOOO!  That was a pretty rough week, learned a lot of stuff, but did not get to indulge my creative side at all, which makes me turn into a crazy person.  I unfortunately did not get much reading done AND I am heading into another hell week (120 hours on an ambulance) so if my
posts are more incoherent and sporadic then usual, you know why.  All of that being said, I did get to learn a lot of new things, and the best part was I was encouraged to think in new ways, which I love.  I also have a ton of new things to research which also makes me HAPPY!  I will try and get some actual posts up here soon, and hopefully finish a couple of the great books I am in the middle of right now so that I can do some more ramblings.  I will say I have a ton of posts in my head, I just need to find time and energy to get them written.  I hope you are all finding many great books.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment