Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Read Dream Escape

My reading level is at a dangerous low and it is affecting my everyday life.  I have spent a lot of time in the real world these last couple of weeks, and I am sure I don't need to tell you that it has not been a good one for a lot of people.  Different people have different coping mechanisms and mine is to read.  I like taking a few minutes when life gets crazy to go to another world and forget about the crappy parts here for a while.  When I don't get to do that, I get  cranky and stuck in my own head.
Lucky for me the remedy is easy...read.  So that is what I am going to do.  I have a couple minutes here and there and I am once again make it a priority to read something for fun.  I have spent a lot of time reading, watching, listening and experiencing things that while necessary and even good to know, have not let me get the breather I need.  So if anybody needs me in this last hour before I have to head to work, I'll be reading reading reading.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment