Monday, November 30, 2015

Officially The Holiday's

Hola readers!  How was your Thanksgiving (for the statesiders)?  Mine was super busy, a mix of family, food and running calls on the ambulance.  Got to see ALL of my nephews this week which was awesome and had the best experience of my nephew R-boy reading a WHOLE book out loud to me on Skype.  Spent a couple hours debating the various book shelf options with the in-laws and just had a great time in general.








After an early start and getting the family on the road, Hubbin (and a zillion cups of coffee) helped me get the Christmas stuff up.  I am getting quit a bit of book stuff amassed and can't wait to put up a couple posts of all the shopping/browsing I've been doing.  Next step is to figure out a good holiday book (s) to get in the holiday mood and of course blog the crap out of all the great holiday stuff out there.  I hope everybody is having a great holiday and as always HAPPY READING EVERYBODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment