Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One Year Old

YAHOOOO My little baby blog is One Year Old today :-)  Not bad for a commitaphobe like me.  I have been racking my brains on just what could be worthy to celebrate such a momentous occasion.  This blog is about books, talking about books, reading books, finding multiple ways of incorporating books into every aspect of life, finding humor in and around books, pretty much every day I post is a little mini celebration for myself.  So I have decided to post some of my favorite quotes from my absolute hands down forever favorite series in the known (and probably unknown) universe.
All of these are from the Chronicles of Narnia Facebook page, very awesome page

A special shout out to my Hubbin who has encouraged me to start and continue this blog, which so far has been a lot of fun for me.  Here is to another year filled with great books and hopefully not to crappy movie versions :-)  Keep reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment