Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dressed To Be Read

Stumbled across these super cool dresses that are made out of the pages of books...only problem with these is that I would never actually get dressed or out the door 'cause I would be to busy reading myself :-)
Fairytale Book Dress
This dress is made of pages from Angela Carter's Book of Fairy Tales
Wedding Dress
Wedding Dress made from discarded library books
Princess Bride Dress
The dress and bouquet are made entirely from pages from The Princess Bride

How cool are these dresses?  What book(s) would you make your dress out of?  What style would it be in? How much would it cost to buy a bajillion copies of these books to rip apart and make into a garment?

1 comment:

  1. Testing the comment box, also it's my birthday month and I am AWESOME :-)

    ReplyDelete