Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dead Head

With Halloween approaching here are some cool things to get you ahead (hee hee get it it's about skulls and I said aHEAD hahahaha...ok I'm gonna go finish my coffee now) of your decorating.
Skull Bookshelf
This would be a great way to use your books and shelves for some of beat decor while still being able to read said books
Carved Page Skull
I would love to have this open on my book shelf for Halloween!
Skull Adventure's Diary
I want this!
Skull Illusion Print on Antique Book Pages
My late grandfather had a similar print I used to love to look at when I was a kid
Tales of Beedle the Bard
As awesome as this is, unless you have a spare 3.98 million dollars on you we will just have to be content with pictures

Do you find skulls as creepy as I do?  What is your favorite Halloween decoration? How crazy are some of the things people come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment