Monday, April 30, 2012

Atlas Obscura

In honor of Obscura Day (I know I'm a little late, it was on April 28th) which celebrates new and unusual places I thought we could explore some maps of our favorite places.  Now the ignorant may say these places don't exist, that they are "imaginary" or "not real", but we know better right :-)

Narnia
Middle Earth
Marauders Map
Game of Thrones
Winnie-the-Pooh
Neverland
Just in case you can't decide where to go!
I hope you have enjoyed our little trip through just a few realms of possibilities.  I would love to have a couple of these professionally framed to hang in the big huge library of my not-yet-existent castle.

Where would you like to go?  What maps would you like to see made?  Do you believe these places are "not real" or have you just not found a way in yet?  Happy exploring everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment