Monday, April 2, 2012

Don't Drive With Your Eyes Closed!

I have started volunteering as an EMT at the fire station so if my posts make even less sense then usual you will understand that they are coming from a severely sleep deprived brain! In the last couple months I have learned a lot of very important things.
Medicmadness
1. Always have at least one good book handy, you never know when you are going to have some down time.
2. If you are bored and want to go on a call, order food, you will almost always get a call right when you can smell how good your food is, also the hungrier you are the longer the call will take.
3. Please don't drive with your eyes closed, I don't know what it is around here, but when I run about a zillion car accidents a day I can come to no other conclusion then about 25% of the population drives with there eyes closed.
Life, Death and Everything In Between
Confessions of a Trauma Junkie
EMT

No comments:

Post a Comment