Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rough Days

I have had an incredibaly rough week, and am anticipating the same for the next seven days.  That being said, I have had some amazing people, do some amazing things to help me feel amazing, so as much chaos and crap that has happend, and is gonna happen, at least I know I have these awesome people in my life to make it bearable.
Also I have some amazing books that have helped me escape for a little while.  It is very comforting to know that no matter how crazy life gets, all I have to do is reach into my backpack and pull out one of my old friends and get to leave all this behind for a few minutes.  So between my people and my books I am pretty sure I can get through this next bit of life and come out even better then before.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment