Thursday, January 22, 2015

Reading And Riding

As crazy as life has been, I have actually been able to squeeze in quite a bit of reading.  In fact my To Be Rambled About pile is starting to rival my To Be Read pile.  It's weird because I am absolutely exhausted and feel like I have been doing NOTHING but riding my various ambulances in some capacity or another but in reality I have started and finished at least 6 books in the last three weeks.  This my friends is why I always have a book, or e-reader on me.
It's amazing how much reading can get done while waiting on nurses, dispatch, traffic (not when I'm driving of course) or the rare occasion when I get a lunch break.  I can read a quick short story, or a chapter while my partner finishes a report, or when one of my students is working on a quiz.  It all adds up to lots and lots of books read in little tiny chunks.  Now this is not anywhere near as satisfying as sitting down and really reading, but it is enough to keep my sanity and enough to get my reading list finished.  Now if I could just find time to ramble about them :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment