Monday, December 29, 2014

Sleeplessness

Sooo...I didn't sleep again last night...or the night before...or...well you get the idea.  I have no idea where this insomnia comes from, other then the fact my Mamma and both my sissy's have the same issue.  The plus side to this is a little extra reading, the down side is that my life is so chaotic right now that I need every second of sleep I can get.  Sigh.  That being said, you may have noticed my posting is a wee bit spotty.  Instead of apologizing every couple weeks (though I am sorry) I thought I would make one explanation/apology post to let you know what was up.  I am now a full time EMT (WOOHOO!) and this makes me very happy...tired...but happy.  Before I had a big girl desk job and was able to pretty much post everyday before 9am without fail, now I have to plan ahead and try and get a bunch of posts up in a scheduled format.  This makes it a bit less spontaneous (sad face), but still allows me to run this blog, which I dearly love doing.
Lali (Super Cool Site, go check it out!)
 Essentially it comes down to this, my schedule is not set and some weeks between work and volunteering I can put it 80-90 hours in a 7 day period.  These shifts vary in times and length, sometimes I work a 10 hour day shift, some days a 24 hour shift and sometimes, like next weekend they go for 45 hours.  I will try and be as consistent as possible as I love love love writing this blog, but if I miss a couple days here and there, this is why.  I am continuing to upgrade the pages, and Hubbin is working on some super cool ideas on how to make this blog super easy, super informative, super book buying, super linky, and just super cool, so I am excited about that.  I also changed the appearance of the blog for winter, you know 'cause I have so much time on my hands :-)  Ok I'm gonna try and snag a couple hours of sleep before I head back to the station...or maybe I'll read a couple of chapters instead :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment