Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Classics

Every year I try and get at least one new Christmas book to get me in the spirit with various levels of success.  Lucky for me there are some classics that hit the spot every time.  Here are my go to Christmas Classics when I need to get in the mood.
The Bible
The original Chrismtas story is always my favorite, and always reminds me to put everything in perspective and celebrate what is really important.
A Christmas Carol
To me this is the one story that says Christmas every single time I read it.  It has everything I love about Christmas...including ghosts!
Twas the Night Before Christmas
The sheer number of variations on this poem make it a classic any time, anywhere
The Gift of the Magi
True love and the true spirit of Christmas combine in this book of how important it is to think of others
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
My favorite Chrismas story, always and forever :-)
If you are feeling a bit Grinchy or you seem to be getting called Scrooge a lot, pick up one of these books and you will be sure to get into the Holiday mood.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment