Friday, August 17, 2012

Shelving It, Unusual Style

I'm in kind of a weird mood today, so here are some bookshelves that go along with my mood :-)

Book Bookshelf
It's a bookshelf made from...wait for it...books!
Optical Illusion Bookshelf
I want this one just to watch people try and figure it out
Upside Down Bookshelf
Actually doable, follow the link for instructions, doesn't damage your books and you can take them out and put them back in like a real shelf
Bookcase Bed
This is kind of awesome, I could see this in a guest room
Read Your Bookcase
Something meta about reading your shelves, I think you can actually get these in modules and make it say whatever you want it too, mine would say "buy me more books"

Are any of these bookshelves going to end up in your home?  What is your crazy idea for a cool unique bookshelf?  If I own more then 10 bookcases is that considered a collection...or an obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment