Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Building Pages


Dooo dododod DOOOO! (that is a fanfare if you didn't catch it)  I have decided to add a couple new pages to the site.  I have added my Future Reading List page which is just a really long and ever growing list of books I want to read.  I will be constantly adding to this and would love as many suggestions as you can give me.  I also now have a Ramblings page, this is where I will attempt to keep track of all the books I have read, this will probably be a constant work in progress as I have a lot to catch up on. I have also included links to any books I have done one of my Ramblings (this is what I call my "reviews" as they are more free thinking spews of what ever pops out of my little brain rather then coherent organized reviews) so if you want to attempt to follow my thought process when I read feel free to check those out.  Let me know any suggestions you have to any of the pages better.  Thanks for all your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment