Monday, August 13, 2012

Shark Week!

The Olympics are over and a loooong four year wait for Rio has begun...well it's actually only two years 'cause I love the Winter Olympics too, but still it's a really long time for an ADHDer like me :-)  Happily the folks in TV land all love me and do there best to cater to my every whim, so to ease the pain...SHARK WEEK!  Yep they started Shark Week this week, knowing I would need something to ease me back into the world of reality, and what better way to do it then with big bloody shark attacks.  I have to admit sharks fascinate me, they are perfect machines, and swimming with the sharks is on my to do list.  Also sharks make for some great books, like these.
Sharks
Don't let this creepy awesome cover fool you, this has all the latest research on sharks, very cool stuff
Shark!
This is a treasure trove of shark horror stories
Monster Shark
Haha, I just like the cover, I have no idea what it is about...
Uncover A Shark
I always loved these look inside of things books, great for your budding Marine Biologist

Are you afraid of sharks?  Would you ever go swimming with the sharks?  Do you watch every single show on shark week and then refuse to even go in your bathtub for a month after?

No comments:

Post a Comment