Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinecone Gymnastics

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! GO USA WOMEN GYMNASTICS TEAM!!!!!!  I'm a little excited that our girls did so amazingly well, Fab Five indeed :-)  I've followed gymnastics for a long time, my Mamma was a gymnast and I did gymnastics when I was younger.  Of course I did not just do gymnastics, I had to read about it too.  I was getting a little nostalgic when I remembered my favorite gymnastics series when I was young, it was simply called Gymnasts.  About a group of 11-year olds and there adventures in tumbling.
 Ah the days of youth, so easily captured in all it's early 90's glory.
What books did you read about your hobbies growing up?  Do you ever pull out a book from your childhood/youth and think "Oh my gosh I had that exact same haircut!"  Do the Olympics turn you into a psycho raving fan screaming at your TV at 2:00am even though you know it is taped and the event has been over for hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment