Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On The Road Again

I'm off on another fabulous adventure so posting may be a bit haphazard for the next week, I will try and get something up on most days, but if I have to go rescue a dragon from an evil princess than I might have to adjust posting accordingly :-)  Here is a list of books that are coming with me on my grand quest into the great unknown.  I won't read them all, but I like to have a variety so I always have the right book to match my mood.

Book I've already started-Leviathan
Book I bought and started even though I have a huge stack already waiting-The Quicksilver Faire
Short stories fantasy/sci fi style-The Girl Who Heard Dragons
Short stories reread nostalgia style-The Faery Reel
Book with lots of awesome words-Fly By Night
Book in case it feels like fall and I need a good vampire read-Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Guilty Pleasure Book-Great Hexpectations
Classic I've been meaning to read forever-Wuthering Heights
Classic I will probably read instead-Emma
Classic that may sneak in 'cause I'm on a farm and it seems appropriate-Anne of Green Gables
Book I've been dying to reread-Wildwood Dancing
Book with an urban spin in case being out in the middle of nowhere gets to overwhelming-The Good Fairies of New York
Book I am really really really excited to read-The Girl Who Circumvented Fairyland In A Ship of Her Own Making
Book to read to Hubbin while he drives-Feed
Book for in case it feels like a hot southern summer-The Peach Keeper
Book for in case I don't feel like reading any of the others for some reason-Water Song

Ok so that should tide me over for a couple days at least, of course this does not include all of the books I get to read and be read to by my nephews.  Let the good times commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment