Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tom Toms

I know a lot of people who are obsessed with these Tom shoes, not really sure of the appeal, they kinda remind me of a version of Keds that we used to puff paint on when we were kids. I know I know they are part of a socially conscious business which is very very cool, but still look like basic slip-ons to me.   Then I saw these beauties and they just may have changed my mind.
Harry Potter Toms
Hunger Games Toms
Alice in Wonderland Toms
Dr. Seuss Tom

Would you where customized shoes like this in public or are they more of a display piece?  Do you buy things based on the potential good it can do?  Do you all think I am a horrible person for not personally liking the style of shoe, even though the giving shoes to kids thing is pretty awesome?  Are you a closet Toms addict?

1 comment:

  1. Not a closet fan. I am out and proud to wear Toms!! Besides feeling good that a little kid gets a pair too. They are super comfy and I have the higher ankle with is a better looking one, I think :)

    ReplyDelete