Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Natural State Of Reading

Today is one of those days I really wish I could be outside with a good book.  The temps are in the low 70's, sun is out with just a few clouds, the light breeze bringing all the yummy scents of blooming flowers, all I need now is a hammock and a few hours off of work :-)  This also got me thinking about where in the great outdoors I would like to loll about with a good book.

Mmm hammock on the beach...with a yummy pina coloda!

I could curl up on one of those big branches

That log would make a perfect reading seat

All we need is a nice big blanket to spread under that tree

So pretty!

Just don't get so into your book that you fall off

I love the sound of waterfalls in the background
I think reading in space would be an ultimate adventure!

Where is your favorite hideaway to read?  If you could read anywhere where would it be?  Are you an indoor reader, an outdoor reader, or who cares where I am or what is happening as long as I have a good book reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment