Monday, May 21, 2012

A Little Vino With My Books

There is nothing better after a long hard day then slipping into a nice hot bubble bath with a good book and a glass of excellent wine (the cheap stuff works too!)  I know this sounds pretty girly, but I know plenty menfolk who benefit from this as well. To enhance the experience here are some literary wine related things.

Pride and Prejudice Cork
My only problem is I usually finish off the bottle so I don't need the cork!
Harry Potter Wine Charms
We would fight over these at my house
Lord of the Rings Ent wine glass
I want I want I want I want I want I want
Wine Holder Book Ends
 I need to install this in my bathroom

Are you a bubble bath fan or is it to girly for your manly self?  What is your favorite bathtub libation?  Do you think installing a wine cellar/library in your bathroom is a bit much or the most genius idea ever?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment