Friday, May 25, 2012

Fairy Haute Couture

On occasion I can be a bit super girly...not often mind you, my morning routine consists of praying I know where my brush is and slapping on a bit of eyeliner as to not look like the walking dead.  However when I am in the mood to get girly I love to go find original clothes, crazy makeup, and kick-ass shoes...then I look at the price tags and go back to my jeans and t-shirt existence :-)  The following book appeals to my girly side, my day dreamy side and my super bookworm girl side.
Fairie-ality: The Fashion Collection from the House of Ellwand 

This is a book full of fashions crafted entirely from nature, things like flowers, plants, feathers, and stones.  They are all photographed to look clothes from a high-end catalog complete with fun descriptions.  This is a great book for anybody who is into fashion, fairies, or just something a little unusual...be warned that after flipping through this you will find yourself designing little tiny clothes every time you see a cool looking leaf :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment