Friday, December 9, 2011

Must...Not...Buy...Things!

There are some stores/websites I am banned from on pay day, Barnes and Nobles, Amazon places like that because when I do I spend all my money and things like the electric bill don't get paid.  Now I don't really see what the problem is, as long as you have a candle and a good book who really needs electricity, but the Hubbin apparently likes to have heat in the winter and silly things like that, so I try to behave until the bills are paid. So I have been a good little girl and limiting my purchases to less then the GDP of a small country and all has been well in our household.  So there I was behaving myself, doing some research when I stumbled across a site that I had yet to explore Etsy.  Now I know Etsy has been around forever, but I have never had the opportunity to check it out, probably much to my bank accounts relief, but it is awesome! It's like a marketplace/craft fair/antique/vintage/boutique store right on my computer!!!! All these different "shops" right there for me to browse through to my hearts content, and I don't even need to put on clothes.  Again remembering that my Hubbin prefers to eat his food cooked I exhibited some rare self control and refrained from buying the following small sample of amazing coolness.

From BookishCharm

Another one from BookishCharm

From Winterberry Cottage

The QueenBee Squared
BookFiend


Just because I can't buy this stuff, doesn't mean that you can't!  Happy Reading Everybody!

1 comment: