Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Begining to Look Alot Like...Books

One of my favorite things about the Holidays is the sheer variety of things you can do with it, especially in the decorations department.  Here are some really cool literary decorations.

Kyle Design
Very nice elegant ornament
I might actually try this one

whatanovelidea
One of the best uses of a Twilight book heehee
Fun one for your local book club

bookity
Oooh Ahhhhh

insperationbyfaith
I want these Pride and Prejudice balls!

Book Christmas Tree
How cool is this, I am trying to think how I can convince my Hubbin to buy about 100 green books just so I can do this next year!

Once I got looking I found so many things I want to do.  At this rate next year this post will be about Christmas at my house :-)

What special book related decoration do have?  What do you want?  Do you think decor should be traditional red and green or can you go a little crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment