Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Very Thankful


Happy Turkey everybody who lives stateside!  Hope everyone is getting extra helpings of there favorite foods while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  Since it is a day to be thankful I would like to share what I am grateful for this year.  A lot of my loved ones have had a pretty rough year, health issues, significant other issues, moving issues, work issues, fighting a war in another country issues, incredibly wordy blogger girl issues :-) but I am thankful and very proud that everyone of them has managed to hang in there and deal with all this crap.  I love all of you guys and am glad that you are all here and in mostly in one piece.  Also I am thankful for the written/typed/keyboarded  word that has enabled me to keep in touch with all my far flung family and friends, to know when life is hard, but to also share in the joy when they make it through! Also BOOKS!!!!! 'cause seriously they make everything better.
What are you thankful for?  What is your favorite food?  What is a special tradition you have?

Hubbin putting the yummy turkey in the oven


Some books for kids and adults
What is Thanksgiving?
A Catered Thanksgiving (mystery and recipes)
Thanksgiving Rules
I Spy Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving



No comments:

Post a Comment