Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Middle School Nostalgia!

Sometimes when I am browsing through a library or a used book store I come across books that I used to read back in the middle school days.  Some I am almost to embarrassed to admit I read, and others I am tempted to pick up again.  A lot of these are series that I read with my friends and we would discuss things like are you an Elizabeth or a Jessica :-)  What BSC member are you most like.  If you know what I am talking about then you at one point were probably a middle schooler.  Here is a list of series I loved in those wonderful preteen years. A lot of these have updated covers, but delicious outdatedness inside, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Babysitter's CLub?!?!??! Blarrgh!
    I read the Time Machine choose your own adventure books. Any choose your own adventure was a good one actually!

    ReplyDelete