Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Want These!!!!

If I had to describe my decor in one word it would probably have to be bookshelf, almost every wall is covered in bookshelves thanks to my wonderfully patient and understanding Hubbin. Still there are a few spaces left to fill I think there is a wall in the bathroom closet that isn't covered in books yet :-)  Here are a few bookshelves I think would fit in nicely.

Love love love this one, hmmm I wonder if anybody loves me enough to surprise me with it (hint hint :-) )


These almost make me want to have kids so I can put it in their room...almost


I think one is just beautiful


This is just fun



So are these



I'm pretty sure this is what the future should look like, just less pink

What do you think, would you like any of these in your home, or do you prefer good old classic style?  Is it unreasonable to want to by a second home, just for your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment