Friday, May 1, 2015

Books On The Bed.

I have been running my hinny off at work and every time I go to open a book I get another call!  I've been trying to sneak some reading time in before I go to sleep, but I have to admit, I've been so tired I keep falling asleep.
So my bed/room/backback/livingroom and various other places are covered in books I am desperate to read, but no able to stay awake long enough to get more then a page read...hopefully I will get some time in this weekend.  Happy Reading Everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Dear NGHJ, what a great blog and what a great photo! Would you give me permission to use it on a post I am writing on Medium about reading in bed when you are sick? I would give you full credit of course and mention your blog, best wishes, Jan. https://medium.com/writers-way

    ReplyDelete