Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Anger Management

I am in a really pissy mood today.  I really don't have a super good reason for it, just a lot of little stuff compounded by other stuff and then you know that thing that just sends you over the edge.  I hate being in a bad mood, I hate being angry, and I hate how whiney I get over trivial things when I am in this mood.
To fix this I think I am going to grab a glass of wine, a good book (probably an old favorite I know I will love) and go soak in a yummy smelling bath until all the mad goes away.  So if anybody is looking for me, I will be the frowny faced girl in the tub scowling until the wine and book take effect.  Happy Reading Everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I felt this is interesting information about Anger Management. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete