Monday, June 2, 2014

Spoiled!

Had a fabulous weekend.  Started with an excellent work out session in beautiful weather with the Hubbin, followed by dinner and fun with my bestie L.  Got my lazy bum out of bed early Sunday to run rehab and EMS for live burns, which is essentially where I get to set a building on fire multiple times and tell my firefighters to put it out.  It was a ton of fun and I learned a lot.  The part that may have been the best is when my awesome, amazing Hubbin came home with this!
Book pillows
I got the awesome open Alice in Wonderland one, that is not only super cool to look at...but pretty darn comfy as well.
ThinkGeek
This is what the other side looks like.  There are two more, Treasure Island and Sherlock Holmes which I eventually want to get, but they are not "open" so they are not quite as cool as my Alice one.  How lucky am I to have such an amazing Hubbin who knows me so well to get me the perfect gift to lift my spirits.  It is now sitting on my reading chair, the perfect comfy addition to my book time.

No comments:

Post a Comment