Monday, June 23, 2014

Gifts For Book Lovers

This month is the month of gifts, between graduations, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and Iamsosorryisaidthatstupidthingforthefiftithtime apology gifts there is a good chance you will be searching for the perfect gift for somebody this month.  If the person you are buying for is a book lover...or me :-)  maybe consider one of the following.
Reading Journal
This is a journal for a reader, it has space for everything, title, date, author, genre, and a zillion other things...in fact it is so perfect that I just got myself one!
Book Lamp
This would look great on a desk, or on a table in a library...'cause we all have libraries :-)
Clock Pendant
I love this pendant because you could give to almost any sort of book lover, plus it just looks really really cool.
Book Coasters
These would look great in any book lovers home, and may prevent some rings on books!
Novel Teas
Tea and Books, two great gifts to give to anybody on any occasion.
Hopefully this little cheat sheet will make the gift giving rush a bit easier to handle...or like it did for me, inspire me to buy two of everything so I can have one two :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment