Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mermaid Markers

Woohoo, pool time is here!!!!  I am not a huge fan of hot weather, anything above 73 degrees makes me overheat and turn into sweaty crabby girl, but at least the pool is open.  I love going to the pool 'cause 1) I love love love water, I love being in water, around water, watching water, I love water and 2) I get an excuse to read outside for hours at a time 'cause that's what adults are supposed to do at the pool.  Of course I am only a little bit grown up and sometimes I need to put down the book and go swimming.  Here are some swimming mermaid inspired book markers for when you need a cool down.
Diving Mermaid
Would you consider this diving into your book?  Eh...hee hee hee
Crochet Mermaid
Aw she's so cute!
Vintage Mermaid
I love this vintage mermaid, colors, shape, split tail, all very cool
Colorful Mermaids
The variety in these are stunning and awesome
Art Mermaid 
There is something about this eclectic piece that I love
Ok so I am off to get a couple of these to accompany me on pool/beach days so I can have my water and swim in it too.  I am also off to by several books with mermaids in them 'cause that sounds like perfect beach reading.  Happy Reading Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment