Thursday, June 19, 2014

Working Girl

Hello all, how are you?  Been getting some good reading in?  Good.  I have recently acquired yet another job (cause I like my bills to be paid) and that means my schedule has once again changed.  This of course means another apologetic post to you all on the lack of consistency on the blog.  The posting itself should be fairly regular so you won't see much change here, but the updating of the other social media sites will be a bit laggy.
 Hopefully this newest job will not take away any reading time 'cause that would make me sad, but I bet I can figure out a way to keep up.  On the plus side the station I will be running from for the most part is literally right down the hill from where I live, so that will cut down on commute time, which means MORE READING TIME!  Ok so that is what is up with me and the blog, whats up with you?  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment