Friday, February 24, 2012

Sunflower to Hydrangea

Today my little tiny baby sis turns...well I'll be nice and not reveal that here (mostly 'cause you will all know that I am older then she is and I want to keep you guessing)  I have always associated flowers with my youngest sis, mostly 'cause when she was little she love, love, loved sunflowers so every time I see one of those sunny yellow flowers I think of her
This Is the Sunflower
Now that she is a grown-up big girl her tastes runs to hydrangeas, which like my lovely sis stay the same at heart, while adapting to different environments and showing a whole range of colors.
Hydrangeas
I think the real reason she likes these flowers is they are one of the best places to catch a fairy!
Happy Birthday Baby Sis!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the birthday post! Very true in all things.. You are getting old :)

    ReplyDelete