Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cool Bookmarks

I love cool bookmarks, I don't use them very often 'cause I read so many books at once...plus I tend to lose them.  That does not mean however I do not love a good bookmark, I especially love the pretty princess jewel ones.  Here are some cool bookmarks that might make people look at you a little funny, but that's ok we are all used to that right?
Oozing Books!
Legs!

Wicked Witch of the East
Growing In My Book
Ghosties!

I Feel Like This All The Time

Are these bookmarks you would actually use?  Do you use bookmarks, or just display/lose them like me?  What is the prettiest/weirdest/most unique bookmark you have?

1 comment:

  1. I always want a really pretty or cool book mark, but I usually can't find them and use a scrap of paper

    ReplyDelete