Friday, December 11, 2015

Yuletide Reading

I FINALLY got my Holiday books and am ready to immerse myself in this wonderful season.  That being said all other reading (except for the one book I am trying to finish) will be put on hold for the next couple of weeks while I try and read and ramble about four holiday tomes.  Hopefully this will all work out...but if not more for next year.
 I will probably pop up a couple non holiday related ramblings and posts both to give the non-holidayers among us something to not roll their eyes over AND to smooth out the gaps between getting a book read and a ramble ready.  Since I am also pretty sick today, I'm gonna go make myself some gingerbread tea and hop in the tub with my new Christmas book.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment