Monday, July 13, 2015

Books To Wear

I WANT THESE SO BAD!!!!!  Seriously, it's probably a good thing I don't get paid for a while 'cause seriously I want all of these!!!!!!!  You can find all of them at www.litographs.com which is quickly becoming a favorite site of mine. They are shirts made from the texts of the books they depict.  They come in various color schemes and seriously I NEED THESE!
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Pride and Prejudice (front and back)

Peter Pan (front and back)

Alice in Wonderland (front and back)

Phantom of the Opera

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

The Tempest

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Anne of Green Gables
So there is a billion trillion more shirts I want, and on top of that the site has totes, posters, and temp tattoos that are all super awesome (I'm not being paid I swear).  This is book love in one of its purest forms.  Sooooo if anybody wants to get me a present ANYTHING from this site is welcome...Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment