Thursday, June 25, 2015

End Of Book Sadness

Can I just say I hate finishing a good book or series?  Seriously I get a sense of impending sadness when I get near the end of a book I love.  It doesn't matter if it's new, or a book I've read a thousand times, but there is a sense of loss when I finally close the book after the last page.  Now in someways (ok a lot of ways) I know this is silly.
I know I can always read the book again, I know that are always new amazing books to find...but still.  It's like hanging out with one of your favorite people, you know your gonna see them again, but every time they leave you still are sad.   I know this is not the worlds worst problem to have...but I don't care, I'm going to wallow in my end of book sadness, or at least start another one :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment