Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Making Bathtubs Reading Friendly

After an insane week/weekend and another crazy crazy week ahead all I want to do is slip into a nice hot bath and read.  Unfortunatly I have a bit of a clumsy side and tend to drop my wine and books into the water on occasion.  Here are a couple nifty inventions to help with my problem.
Bamboo Bathtub Caddy
This one is so awesome it even has a none spill spot for my wine!
Wire Bathtub Caddy
This one has lots of little nooks and crannies
Ebonized Tub Caddy
I really like the simple elegance of this one
I am sure my books would appreciate any one of these to keep them out of the water.  So if anybody needs a gift idea for their favorite bookworm...:-)  Until then I will go balance my book on one knee and wine glass on the other and hope for the best.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment