Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tweet Tweet

Good Morning...well actually mornings are never good...I'm really more of a night person and without massive amounts of coffee may commit random acts of violence before 10 am...what was I saying.  Oh yeah, at my house you always know it is morning because those adorable little tweeters that won't shut up! Seriously I know the sound of birdsong is a herald of a much anticipated spring but,  I much prefer these book versions to brighten my house for spring.
Bird ornament 
This little DIY bird is easy to put together and would look great on a Christmas tree or in a garland around your bookshelf for spring.
Bird Pictures
How cute are these?  I can see these in a Victorian living room.
Bird Pop-Up
How cool is this?  I would totally put this on my table as a centerpiece.
Bird Bookmark
Jazz up your books with this awesome bird bookmark
Glass bird bookends
Ah how cute are these little glass birds, the perfect thing to spring up your bookshelves

What kind of birdsong wakes you up in the morning?  Do you prefer real birds, or their quieter decorative counterparts?  Did I ever tell you I had a bird that could mimic the old school AOL dial up perfectly?

No comments:

Post a Comment