Friday, April 25, 2014

Barnsie Treat

One of the best things about my Mamma coming to visit is the amount of time we get to spend in Barnes and Nobles.  She lives in a teeny tiny town of 1000 in White Sulfur Springs MT and does not get to see the inside of a book store very often (thank God for the internet!).  So when she comes to visit I like to try and block off at least a couple of hours for her to spend there.  Of course being the wonderful daughter that I am I couldn't possibly let her sit there alone, nope I am a good daughter and sat with her the whole three hours :-).
 We love to show each other books, talk about books, argue about books, laugh about books, reminisce about books and then realize we have been doing this for three hours, panic because we are supposed to be somewhere and then continue to pile up our to buy stack on the way to the register.  Ah memories being made.  Needless to say I had a great time with my coffee, my books and my Mamma yesterday :-)
Where does your poor rural relative like to go when they come visit?  If you are the poor rural relative, where do you like to go visit?  Why would anybody ever live somewhere that far from a bookstore?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment