Monday, December 30, 2013

Social Media Frenzy

Hello to all of my favorite readers, and know this if you are reading this you are indeed one of my favorite readers, for real, I promise.  In an effort to talk even MORE about books and everything related I have ventured into the world of social media, and by ventured I mean my wonder Hubbin set up and linked a bunch of accounts to various sites for me while I curled up with a good book (Thanks HUBBIN!).  So I am now on
 Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
So if you want more book stuff you can head to any of these sites.  Hopefully these will promote even more discussion, recommendations, revelations, and the sending me links to where I can more stuff I probably don't need but desperately want.  I will also be able to do quick little updates when I am off on one of my adventures, so hopefully I won't leave as many posting gaps.  Let me know what you all think of the new sites.  I am very open to suggestions for improvement and usability.
Is it weird to combine something as ancient as the written word with modern social media?  Do you use social media in your book explorations?  Am I nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment