Tuesday, December 10, 2013

And A Book On Top

It is snowing, there is Christmas music on and I am sipping a peppermint mocha...it can only mean one thing TIME TO DECORATE THE TREE!  Actually mine has been decorated for a week, and I even created some snazzy book related decoration, but since my camera is being dumb you will just have to wait to see it.  In the mean time here are some perfect ways to put that finishing touch on you book tree.
DIY Starburst Topper
This topper can be quite impressive for very little work.
Sparkly Flower Topper
I love the sparkles and jewels on this one
Book Star
If you are more of a traditionalist this star may fit the bill
Woven Book Star
Seriously can somebody please make this for me?
Book Angel Wings
This could look really cool fastened to the top of your tree.

The best thing about all of these toppers is that they all come with instructions on how to do them yourself, or if your like me to give to the coordinated crafty people in your life who do not hot glue there fingers together.  Hope you have fun decorating your tree or home or small pets, send me pics!  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment