Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cold, Tired, Happy

So incredibly tired, but so incredibly happy.  Had duty last night and ran so many calls I literally have not even tried to go to bed yet.  It was/is literally freezing (and literally is literally my favorite word today) and we were outside in the cold all night, but still happy.  See I am happy 'cause as exhausted as I am and as sure as I am that I will probably never actually be warm again I still, I got to spend time helping people, working with people I enjoy, coming home to a Hubbin and a huge cup of coffee, and looking forward to more Christmas shopping tonight. I get to look forward to crazy family time, farm time, and just all around awesome time.
I get to continue to teach people who are eager to learn, go to birthday parties with friends, I get to read and read and read and read and read!  So am I to tired to even keep my head up, yep, am I so cold I am pathetically huddled around a space heater with multiple layers of blankets, yep, am I sore and in a fair amount of pain, yep, am I incredibly happy YEP! Happy Reading Everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment