Monday, November 18, 2013

What A Weekend!

As always seems to happen on Monday's had a great post planned and folks, I love you all, but I am just to tired to even spell my own name right now.  That being said the reason I am so tired is a good one.  Had weekend duty and ran my little hiney off, while hanging out with the awesomest crew ever!  We also had our installation night (where we promote officers, hand out awards, and drink more then is probably good for us).
EMT Field Guide
I was honored to receive EMT of the year for our department (yeah I've gotta brag a little) and then turned right back around and staffed some more :-)  I really love what I do, and books make those late nights a little easier.  So if you have a first responder in your life give them a hug and a Barnes and Nobles gift card (or Starbucks, we really like coffee too!).  Going to go hunt down coffee now.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment