Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Topsy Turvy

I need more bookshelves...I also need more walls for more bookshelves.  Seriously it is starting to become a fire hazard with the amount of books I have stacked all over the house.  I wonder if you could make an entire house with nothing but bookshelves...hmmm.  Anyways here are a few topsy turvy bookshelves for weirdo bookworms like us!
Which Came First?
Trying to decide if I love this or if it would eventually drive me bonkers?
Book Igloo
All I need is a coffee maker and a wine rack and I would be set for life...actually I would need like 30 of these things, and I would just hop from one to another depending on which books I felt like reading.
Disaster
This is a piece called Disaster, but I think it looks more like books are spilling over from a portal of another universe.
Creosa
These are awesome and crazy and head tilting all at the same time, I love it.
DNA Bookcase
A bookcase to show off your own special bookworm DNA
What is the twistiest bookshelf you have ever seen?   What is more important in a bookshelf, looks or how many books it holds?  Is it crazy if I start buying books to match my shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment