Friday, November 1, 2013

I Survived October!

Woohoo, I finished all my scary books, watched all my creepy movies, told all my spooky stories and have survived multiple zombie attacks (oh wait that was just Hubbin before coffee).  I set out to scare myself silly this year and accomplished this goal many times over.  The added bonus of our historic graveyard romp that was a completely unexpected, but goes to show what cool things can happen when you just go adventuring, made my spooky month spectacular.  I have been spoiled, scared, sleepless and oh so happy.  I am now ready for the next month to begin!
Here is one last glimpse of the month that has been absolutely amazing for me, I cannot wait to see what happens next!  Hope everybody had a spooky and safe Halloween!  Happy Reading Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment