Thursday, November 14, 2013

Literary Thumbprint

So I was feeling adventurous/lazy the other day and was putting random words combined with book into my preferred internet browser to see what would happen.  One thing was, there is a book for EVERYTHING, the second thing was there were many exclamations of "how the heck does that relate to a book in any way shape or form?" And lastly I found my newest item to place on my "Want this sooooo bad list".  What could this new item be?  What could a spoiled rotten little pirate princess like myself possibly find that she hasn't seen and wanted already?  Drum roll please......

Book Thumprint
This my friends is a custom art job that is made by sending the artist Cheryl Sorg a clear thumbprint and a list of your favorite books.  She then combines them to literally make your literary thumbprint, seriously how awesome is that?!?!  It is a tad on the pricey side, but it is custom made, awesome and something you could keep forever.  They also have a kids book version too that is pretty spiffy.  So what do you say folks, I think we should all throw in a couple bucks and get your favorite book blogger this for Christmas ;-)  I am your favorite right?  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment