Friday, October 4, 2013

Trick Or Bookmark

As Halloween approaches and the days get (hopefully) darker and stormier, I find myself drawn to the more eerie literary picks.  Of course if I am matching my books to my season, then I should match my book marks to my books.  Here are some great Halloween ghoulie/ghostie/witchy type book markers to give my reading that last touch of October.
Vintage Witch
I am loving the colors on this old school girl in a witches costume
Painted Set
I love this set of spooky, but not scary bookmarks
Metal Charm Bookmark
This has everything a good Halloween book should have in it, ghosts, cats, witches, even a headstone!
Ghostie
Aw he's soooo cuuuuteee...I mean spooky, very scary
Evil Penguin
Ok now I totally want somebody to write a book about an evil penguin!
I would be thrilled to find any of these in my Halloween bucket (along with the candy of course!)  Now to go read some more spooky stories! Happy Halloween Reading Everybody!
Do you match your bookmarks to your decor/seasons/books?  Do you think it would be funny to hide a spider bookmark in an aracnophobes favorite book? Who else wants to read about Percy the evil penguin?

No comments:

Post a Comment