Friday, October 25, 2013

Asleep In The Stacks

So I being the genius that I am decided to pull another double shift at the fire station, with my big girl job in between, on my birthday, yep I'm a smart one :-)  All kidding aside it was actually a lot of fun.  It is awesome that I love my "volunteer" job enough to go sleep deprived for a week, just to have the opportunity to boss my unit.  That being said I am a wee bit tired
May be exactly how I am feeling right now!
All in all it has been an exhausting couple weeks, but my Baby Sis comes in tonight, so instead of sleeping we will be scaring ourselves silly with good old fashioned horror movies, followed by a day at the wineries and a meander through the bookstore...and then maybe I will attempt to get some sleep.  Hope everybody has a great weekend.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment