Monday, September 16, 2013

The Great Harry Potter ReRead

Hello All, I am embarking on an ambitious journey.  A journey that will lead me from the depths of a lake to the peak of a turret in a castle called Hogwarts.  That's right boys and girls it is time for the GREAT HARRY POTTER REREAD!  This will be unique because not only am I going to read the books by J.K. Rowling, but I am going to watch the movies, play the games, go through Pottermore and find all the online resources that make this little geeks heart smile.
These ramblings will be different then most of the ones I do, I will probably not be rehashing the plot in the agonizing detail that I usually do for two reasons.  One I'm pretty sure most people have read them already, and two there are a zillion places to get the full plot of each and every book along with mind boggling analysis on every conceivable detail.  My ramblings will mostly be of a personal nature, what I liked, what I loved, what I didn't do it for me so on so forth.  I will also ramble about the movies, games and any other places I stumble upon that provide me with Harry Potter entertainment.
I will be starting with Harry Potter and the Philosophers (Sorcerers) Stone this week, and will be watching the movie at some point before I start the next book.  If you all want to read/watch/play along I will be giving periodic updates as to when I will be doing my ramblings.  Hopefully you will all enjoy the Harry Potter overload and not become to disturbed at my super duper geeky side.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment